HCPSS will use the "Synergy Conference Management" to schedule Parent/Teacher conferences. From Monday, November 7, 8:00 am until Thursday, November 17, 4:00 pm,
parents can log into HCPSS Connect
to view and select from the conference time slots available. Parents who need help, or who are without online access, may contact Ms. Mara Forbes at Mara_forbes@hcpss.org
for assistance in scheduling conferences. All conferences will be 15 minutes in length. Codes for virtual meetings will be listed under the teacher’s “location” when you sign up for conferences. Directions for scheduling conferences are listed below.
Register for a Conference
- 1. Log into HCPSS Connect
- 2. In the Navigation pane, select Conference and click the Parent Scheduled Conferences link
- 3. Select a time option for each class listed. The conference will be saved automatically. Once you select a time option, all other time options for that class will become unavailable.
- 4. To select a different time option, clear the first checkbox and select a new option.
- 5. If you have more than one child, select the next child in the banner across the top.
- 6. If you need additional assistance, click here to view the "HCPSS Connect Parent Conference Registration" guide.
Viewing Your Conference Schedule
- 1. In the Navigation Panel, select Conference Scheduling > View My Conference Schedule.
- 2. Click the View My Conference Schedule